Do you love saltwater aquariums and writing? Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
The Beginners Reef is looking for more writers for our blog! Do you have some spare time where you want to help pass on your knowledge to help others starting out in this great hobby? We all began our aquarium journey with absolutely no clue what we were doing! The only way we succeeded was through information and trial and error!
This blog is all about ‘Paying It Forward’ because when I first started in saltwater I had so many great people give me tips and advice and it’s now my turn to return those favors.
There are so many topics I want to cover but I can only do so much!
I have a great system I use to find the right articles, decide how long each one needs to be and what subheadings need to go into it.
A Typical 1500 Word Article Would Pay You $45
I pay $0.03 per word and we have 3 types of articles we write:
Response Posts – Around 1300-1500 words
Staple Posts – Around 2000-2500 words
Pillar Posts – Around 3500 words and up
What We’re Looking For In You
- Don’t worry about how to write articles. I will train you to follow our article recipe
- I’m not looking to hire full-time employees
- I want to pay you for the articles you write
- You do not have to be a professional writer
- I do need people who can use correct English spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- I want people who can commit to writing two articles per month and do the research that goes with creating each article
I really look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to our team!